Pay for your travel using American Express Membership Rewards Points*
American Express® Card Members enrolled in the Membership Rewards program can use points to pay for any travel with helloworld.
Redeeming points for travel is quick and easy. Here are just some of the benefits of using your points to pay for travel:
- Book any airline or any supplier product+, including hotels, cars, flights, tours, holiday packages, foreign currency, insurance, even airport taxes! You can book any seat, in any class and even use your points to upgrade to business or first class
- Earn frequent flyer points on eligible travel booked provided you are enrolled in the applicable program
- You can use your points to purchase a Gift Card – ideal as a gift for family and friends, or to reward your staff
- There are no travel restrictions+ – as long as there is availability you can book and use your points to pay
- Child and infant discounts still apply
- Use as many points as you choose and pay the remaining balance on your Card
- Use your points to pay for travel for anyone – family, friends and employees.
This is a really clever way to maximise your travel spend, so ask your helloworld Travel Advisor how to really make your rewards points work for you.
10,000 Membership Rewards points = 100 dollars worth of travel
*Available to eligible Card Members whose Card is issued by American Express and enrolled in the Membership Rewards program. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Rewards program available at membershiprewards.com.au/termsandconditions. If redeeming with Points + Pay, the ‘pay’ component of your reward will be automatically billed to your Primary Card Account and will appear on the first billing statement following redemption. Travel Agent service charges may apply. +Subject to hotel and airline availability